If we flip the labels in our clothing or coffee cups or 100 different items on our desks, we would read, “Made in Bangladesh”, “Made in China” or “Made in Thailand”. But have we really wondered about the real hands that made those products in the tail end of supply chains of global manufacturing companies?
If we say, the quality and safety of such work environments in global downstream manufacturing hotspots are often poor, you probably wouldn’t even be surprised.
But we bet you would be surprised if we say, you could reduce the number of occupational accidents in factories in Bangladesh sitting from our office in Stockholm.
Or you might be even more surprised to hear that you could actively fight modern slavery and bonded labour across Asia, if you choose to join our team.
Who are we?
We are Quizrr - an EdTech pioneer in social sustainability. We use the bottom up approach to help companies unleash human capital in global supply chains.
Our path to impact is to create relevant engaging content to spread knowledge and understanding of key topics like occupational health & safety, basic human rights, ethical recruitment practices and much more. To date, we have over 500 factories using our digital training platform and a humbling 1 000 000+ sessions played by people ranging from migrant workers in arrival centers to production lines across Asia. Measurable, engaging & also purposeful!
Why do we need this?
We have a chance to improve the quality of work and life for millions of workers who make the things that surround us everyday.
The training modules that we design, develop and deploy through our platform increases retention and employee satisfaction for our factories thereby reducing the cost of recruitment and training.
The retail giants in Europe and US demand their manufacturing counterparts in these developing countries to ensure quality of work life which we help deliver. So it's a win-win-win!
But we are just getting started. This year will be a pivotal year as we expand into more countries, explore new markets and take our product to the next level. This is why we are asking you to join our team.
We are growing fast
We are successfully building partnerships with several global fortune 500 companies and collaborate closely with the leaders who have the intent to influence social sustainability throughout their entire value chain.
We are a diverse team made of 30 passionate individuals with more than 12 cultures represented, spread out over 5 continents with HQ in Stockholm.
Having closed the most recent cap raise, we are now set to accelerate.
Who are we looking for?
A born storyteller with a big heart and a passion for creating content that sticks. You want to use your skills and knowledge to create change and help build the capacity of millions of workers in supply chains around the world. You enjoy working in an international environment and be part of an innovative and expanding company. You want to be a key player of a great and growing team, having influence over what we do and how we do it. Most importantly you have high ambitions, dare to try new things and like to have lots of fun.
As a Content Producer at Quizrr, you’ll get to create engaging content, from A to Z, that shares our story and vision, promote our brand and offering, and makes an impact across multiple platforms. More specifically, you’ll get to:
What You Will Do
- Create material that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of platforms, predominantly digital
- Work closely with the Marketing and Commercial Department to ensure that all parts of the material are aligned with brand guidelines and commercial focus.
- Lead production and planning of creative assets such as graphic materials, SoMe, Email, presentations and other outbound material with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Assist the Marketing and Commercial team with ongoing projects, e.g., web development, lead generation, SEO/SEM optimization, creation of testimonials and more.
- Support the Quizrr Commercial team with ad hoc requests with short deadlines
You should have
- 2+ years of experience with creative production at an agency or in-house, either in a creative role or as an operational project manager or similar
- Passion for creating engaging content and interest in how to capture and deliver engaging storytelling across multiple platforms and aimed at various stakeholders
- Understanding and experience of the production process of design assets (graphics, video production, photo and other)
- Good knowledge and experience using Adobe CC, Canva, Sketch or similar is a must.
- Self-starter with strong conceptual and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Structured and well-organized
- Business fluency in English (oral and written). Additional languages are a plus.
- Experience working in an international environment
Impact Every day you work with Quizrr, we are making somebody’s life and work in another part of the world better.
Fun You would have a large impact on all Quizrr operations from day one and freedom to try new things.
Culture We are a small, kind team with zero bureaucracy, and we encourage everyone to bring new ideas to the table.
Salary Of course! But this is not the only reason you would join our team.
Department Marketing & Communication
Location Quizrr HQ
If it feels like a match, please submit your application with portfolio*, CV and cover letter, in English. We look forward to hearing from you.
*To submit your portfolio, combine it with your CV upload file or provide a link.