Education is the great equalizer!
Are you passionate about empowering people and want a meaningful purpose that allows you to reach your fullest potential? Then you should carry on reading.
Quizrr is a workforce technology company, dedicated to drive behavioral change from the bottom up in global value chains. Our approach to creating an impact involves infusing knowledge across supply chains on critical topics such as basic human rights, health & safety at the workplace and much more. Adding measurable results and data driven insights plays a critical role to allow for mind changing dialogue and practices to prosper. Empowering employees around the world is a crucial step towards enabling them to exercise their rights. When knowledge is gained, shared and sustained, change will happen. Our BHAG goal is to empower 100 million people by 2030.
The Role (Objective)
The Regional Project Manager - Client XP will play a pivotal role in spearheading Quizrr's position as a frontrunner in the digital transformation of social sustainability, by integrating the link of commercial and operational functions to ensure comprehensive project management across one of our key markets India. Managing day to day coordination and communication with multiple stakeholders will be your key responsibility, always ensuring client satisfaction and leveraging our expertise from thousands of onboardings to date.
Your work, as part of our global teams will have an integral impact on workers' rights across the globe.
Job Description: Regional Project Manager - Client Experience. (Full time 100%)
Location: Bangalore or Chennai, India
- Communicate! Drive the successful implementation of Quizrr's training platform and off-the-shelf solutions with existing clients, proactively identifying opportunities to scale and enhance value realization.
- Manage onboarding and client journey phase with supply chain stakeholders, interacting with both brands and their suppliers to optimize program training uptake
- Analyze training results with clients, presenting compelling business cases that emphasize the advantages of further scaling and continued collaboration.
- Cultivate, strengthen, and nurture relationships within Quizrr's global client network.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support client programs from their inception to completion within the designated region.
- Maintain consistent communication with clients, ensuring they are fully supported and satisfied with the services provided.
- Conduct effective online and in-person demonstrations tailored to the specific needs and growth areas of existing clients.
- Engage actively in local webinars and industry events, representing Quizrr and keeping track of latest trends, opportunities and legislative actions in your region
- Collaborate with Commercial & Marketing teams to ensure Quizrr's strategies and offerings remain aligned globally
- Relay insights and feedback from client interactions locally to drive product and service improvement.
- Ensure accurate reporting and tracking of client interactions in our CRM system (Dynamics) and other relevant platforms.
- Work seamlessly across all our IT systems for efficient project management and sharing of client status.
- Support adaption and customization of training content, marketing materials and other to local language and cultural needs, ensuring a personalized and seamless experience for all clients.
- Fluency in English, Hindi + additional local language (required).
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in Client Success/Project Management.
- Tech savvy, ideally (not a must) with a profound understanding of the digital learning space including LMSs and other software’s
- Excellent adaptability and ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High sense of curiosity and active listening skills.
- Disciplined with good self-management skills.
- Strategic outlook to align with the overall objectives of the company.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to address challenges proactively.
The ideal candidate for this role is a dynamic individual with a proven track record of successful client relationship management, business development, and project execution. The role necessitates a strategic mindset, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and preferably a passion for social sustainability and the role it plays in a modern globalized world. As a pivotal member of the Quizrr team, the Regional Project Manager - Client XP will be our main interface towards clients, suppliers and other stakeholders in the regions so your attention to client service is a big must!
The preferred locations for this role are Bangalore or Chennai, India. Quizrr is a distributed organization with both remote and hybrid set ups for certain hubs. We work actively with establishing great psychological working environment for all employees and have individualized physical support structures pending on individual needs.
To thrive in our diverse working culture, you enjoy autonomy, self-management and intense team collaboration across the world!