If we flip the labels in our clothing or coffee cups or 100 different items on our desks, we would read, “Made in Indonesia”, “Made in China” or “Made in Thailand”. But have we really wondered about the real hands that made those products in the tail end of supply chains of global manufacturing companies?
If we say, the quality and safety of such work environments in global downstream manufacturing hotspots are often poor, you probably wouldn’t even be surprised.
But we bet you would be surprised if we say, you could reduce the number of occupational accidents in factories in Bangladesh sitting from our office in Stockholm.
Or you might be even more surprised to hear that you could actively fight modern slavery and bonded labour across Asia, if you choose to join our team.
Who are we?
We are Quizrr - an EdTech pioneer in social sustainability. We use the bottom up approach to help companies unleash human capital in global supply chains.
Our path to impact is to create relevant engaging content to spread knowledge and understanding of key topics like occupational health & safety, basic human rights, ethical recruitment practices and much more. To date, we have over 500 factories using our digital training platform and a humbling one million modules completed - conducted by people ranging from migrant workers in arrival centers to production lines across Asia. Measurable, engaging & also purposeful!
Why do we need this?
We have a chance to improve the quality of work and life for millions of workers who make the things that surround us everyday.
The training modules that we design, develop and deploy through our platform increases retention and employee satisfaction for our factories thereby reducing the cost of recruitment and training.
The retail giants in Europe and US demand their manufacturing counterparts in these developing countries to ensure quality of work life which we help deliver. So it's a win-win-win!
But we are just getting started. This year will be a pivotal year as we expand into more countries, explore new markets and take our product to the next level. This is why we are asking you to join our team.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main activities 80% / Support activities 20%
- Responsible for factories on-boarding process execution, including factory information collection and registration, organizing training webinars and regular training status updates to Operations and Commercial heads.
- Provide regular operational support to factories/agencies during training period, including communication on training plan updates, follow up on KPI-s, trouble-shooting and support needed by factories to execute training effectively.
- Support with factory training extension communication and procedures, including contract extension communication, extension time-lines control and extension period operational support.
- Support with brand/account scale up activities, including new factories registration, on-boarding and training operational support throughout the contract life-span.
- Support Operations Head with information and data collection, related to preparation of training status reporting (internal and to brands).
- Maintain and grow relationship with factories with view of supporting Quizrr’ vision and brand goals with training programs.
- Well-structured & accurate with details
- Communicative team player
- Strong customer orientation
- Self motivated and strong sense of accountability
- Positive and engaging personality
- Excellent admins skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PPT
- Experience in customer support and dialogue
- Experience in Tech skills/ IT support skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and language relevant for the market
- Good data analysis ability and experience
- Report making capability ( Powerpoint)
- Good program management and organizing ability
- Good knowledge of web-based and digital solutions marketing
- Part time
- Reports to Head of Operations
- Based in Indonesia