If we flip the labels in our clothing or coffee cups or 100 different items on our desks, we would read, “Made in Bangladesh”, “Made in China” or “Made in Thailand”. But have we really wondered about the real hands that made those products in the tail end of supply chains of global manufacturing companies? Or where the conflict minerals in your Iphone or Tesla battery actually have been sourced?
If we say, the quality and safety of such work environments in global downstream manufacturing hotspots are often poor, you probably wouldn’t even be surprised.
But we bet you would be surprised if we say, you could reduce the number of occupational accidents in factories in Bangladesh sitting from our office in Stockholm.
Or you might be even more surprised to hear that you could actively fight modern slavery and bonded labour and gender inequality across Asia, Africa and beyond if you choose to join our team.
Who are we?
We are Quizrr - an EdTech pioneer in social sustainability. We use the bottom up approach to help companies unleash human capital in global supply chains.
Our path to impact is to create relevant engaging content to spread knowledge and understanding of key topics like occupational health & safety, basic human rights, ethical recruitment practices and much more. To date, we have over 500 factories using our digital training platform and a humbling one million modules completed - conducted by people ranging from migrant workers in arrival centers to production lines across Asia. Measurable, engaging & also purposeful!
Why do we need this?
We have a chance to improve the quality of work and life for millions of workers who make the things that surround us everyday.
The training modules that we design, develop and deploy through our platform increases retention and employee satisfaction for our factories thereby reducing the cost of recruitment and training.
Sourcing giants cross industries such as tech, food and retail in Europe and US demand their manufacturing counterparts in these developing countries to ensure quality of work life which we help deliver. So it's a win-win-win!
Who are our clients?
Quizrr works with leading global brands and organizations who have the power to impact social sustainability throughout their entire eco-system. Our stakeholders strive to improve working conditions in global supply chains, raise awareness on human rights, mitigate exploitation and establish new industry norms.
Today we work with over 60 global brands including 3 of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies in the world. But we are just getting started. Next year will be a pivotal year as we expand into more countries, explore new markets and take our product to the next level. This is why we are asking you to join our team.
The Global Sales Manager will play a key role in developing and sustaining Quizrr’s role as a leader in the digital transformation of social sustainability.
Your key focus in this role will be to develop new strategic relationships with global brands and organization who are serious about taking a true human centered approach to sustainability and de-risking their supply chain from the bottom up. You will also be responsible for strengthening and expanding relationships with specific key clients in Quizrr’s network. By interaction and support from cross functional teams you will initiate and support client’s global programs from start to end.
Who are we looking for?
You are a person with a big heart and a passion for people. You have excellent communication skills and want to use your expertise and knowledge to create change and improve the life for millions of workers in supply chains around the world. You enjoy working in a fast paced international environment and being part of an innovative and expanding company. You are a self-motivated and ambitious doer with the talent to engage and inspire people and companies to take the extra step for humanity.
You want to be a key player of a dynamic and growing team, having influence over what we do and how we do it. Most importantly you have high ambitions and energy and like to have lots of fun.
What will you do?
- Develop new business opportunities through outbound proactive hunting via networks, digital tools, reach outs and inbound referrals and lead follow-up
- Drive complex end-to-end B2B sales processes incl. need analysis and value proposition to C-level stakeholders worldwide (primarily focus Europe and North America)
- Maintain and expand your prospects within your market segment
- Aid in implementing and harvesting Quizrr marketing approach strategies
- Grasping clients’ needs and requirements in the CSR landscape
- Perform effective online and in person demos to prospects
- Build relationships with leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends
Skills & characteristics needed to thrive in this role
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or similar
- Proven experience from consultative sales and B2B business development (min. 3 years)
- Superior interpersonal communication and listening skills [English]
- Excellent verbal and business writing skills [English]
- Strong presentation, storytelling skills for web and IRL demo’s
- Experience from quick sales cycle environments (preferably SaaS related)
- Strong online presence and natural drive in seeding personal relationships
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM/Salesforce.com or similar CRM tools
- Strategic expertise on human rights, workers’ rights, empowerment, and market context or a strong aptitude to learn